Tamara Liebman, an experienced Auckland lawyer, has over 15 years of experience in providing legal advice to individuals, as well as small and medium sized organisations. Most recently, Tamara was an Associate specialising in business law in a highly regarded CBD law firm.
Tamara established Calibrate Legal because she wanted to provide her business law expertise to smaller organisations. Her mission is to empower small business owners and add value with practical legal advice.
Calibrate Legal is here to help your business with a range of commercial and corporate needs including:
· terms of trade, website terms and other contracts
· customer and supplier agreements
· disputes over the interpretation of contracts
· shareholder agreements
· shareholder investment and exit
· franchise and other distribution arrangements
· sale and purchase of businesses and shares
· company formation and restructure
· employment and independent contractor agreements
· intellectual property such as trade mark registration
· commercial leases
If you need advice from other experts Calibrate Legal has strong networks with dispute lawyers, accountants, business mentors, brokers and other specialisations, and will ensure you get the help you need.