Immigration Advisers New Zealand Ltd

The dependent child visitor visa NZ will let a child of an individual visit New Zealand who is already working in the country. Your child will be able to study in the country for up to three months belonging to nineteen years old or younger.


Make an Enquiry

Customer Reviews

No messages found!

Directory Index A-Z Index Register Your Business/Website Login to Update Your Details

© Copyright Business Networking NZ - Site map
Auckland New Zealand

Edit Website