Hunting for some great Auckland business networking groups to join? Well, take a look at our comprehensive list of some of the best face to face networking groups within the City of Sails. If you haven't already, join the Business Networking NZ Facebook group where we have many wonderful Auckland and NZ business owner members too!
Check Out These Auckland Business Networking Groups
Here are a few physical networking groups in Auckland for you to check out:
- The Networking Group - there are quite a few groups under the wing of TNG spread throughout Auckland.
- The Auckland Executive Club - a professional women's networking group.
- Grow North - a Massey University inititive to bring likeminded entrepreneurs together.
- Your Soap Box - currently a North Island only network, there are a few Auckland groups available to join.
- BNI - a large international networking group, there are several Auckland face to face groups which are well established.
- Best Business - located in Manakau, this group's members are a mixture of product and serviced based businesses.
- PoDs NZ - once again there are many physical business networking groups under the PoDs NZ umbrella.
- NZ Business Network - a free face to face Auckland networking group.
- All Round Networking - based in Franklin, this group focuses a lot on referral business.
- Business Builders North Shore - offer a fortnightly business discussion group within the North Shore area.
- Greenhithe Business Group - an Albany and North Shore business group.
- The Admirals Breakfast Club - targeting top end business owners and executives.
- Auckland Business Chamber - provides advice and networking opportunities within the Auckland area.
As well as joingin local business groups, remember that online based groups are also wonderful places to learn and share your knowledge. Make sure you've joined our free NZ wide Business Networking NZ Facebook group to take advantage of all we can offer!