Could a business mentor help you?
A business mentor can give you the knowledge that you don't already have, help you access their networks and identify weaknesses and strengths in your business.
Or do you need a business coach?
A business coach can help provide you with specialised skills and advice. They ask the questions you're too scared to think about, plus help you form a plan to achieve your goals.
Or maybe a business advisor?
A business advisor will help with advice and support in a specific area, such as an accountant. They help you deal with a specific issue and can help make recommendations of what you should do next.
To help you decide between a business mentor, coach and advisor, ask yourself a few questions first:
- what problem or issue do I want help with?
- do I need one-off or ongoing help?
- can I make the necessary changes to fix the problem, or will I need someone to help me?
- am I open to advice from others, even if it is hard to hear?
If you've nailed down that you need a business mentor, then take a look at the specific things they can help you with next.
How a Business Mentor Can Help You & Your Business
A business mentor can provide multiple benefits, including:
- being a sounding board for ideas
- having the ability to ask questions and advice from
- giving you a different perspective
- helping develop your business skills
- expanding your business network
- offering up different strategies and methods of doing things
- helping you move outside of your comfort zone
Our directory has plenty of fabulous business mentors, coaches and consultants;
we are certain you'll find the perfect one for you!
Posted: Friday 17 January 2020